Mme DE BONHEUR Jeanne d’Arcwas appointed Minister of Disaster Management and Refugees (MIDIMAR) on 31st August, 2017. Born on 19th April, 1978, Hon. Minister DE BONHEUR Jeanne d’Arc is married with three children.
She holds a Master’s Degree of Business Law awarded by the former National University of Rwanda (Current University of Rwanda) in 2012.
Hon. Minister Mme DE BONHEUR Jeanne d’Arc has held various appointments with the following as her main career highlights:
- From 31st August, 2017 to now: Minister of Disaster Management and Refugees (MIDIMAR)
- From 24th April, 2013 – 29th August, 2017: Legislative drafting and Advisory Specialist in Rwanda Parliament (Senate)
- January, 2013 to 23rd April, 2013: Legal Officer in Rwanda Environment Management Authority (REMA)
- 2011-2012: Legal Drafter and Advisor in Rwanda Parliament (Chamber of Deputies)
- 2008-2011: Court Registrar in Commercial (Musanze and NYARUGENGE) court
Apart from the above mentioned held positions, Mme DE BONHEUR Jeanne d'Arc served as a Board member of Rwanda Printery Company Ltd after the appointment of the board by the cabinet meeting held on 19th February, 2016